Emirates id is the identity card issued for UAE Resident by Government for their identification. Without id card you can not live in Dubai. So this is necessary and essential for all UAE Residents. In Today article i will completely explain all details About Emirates id card and their status.
ICA is the Federal Authority for Identity & Citizenship issue this id card for your identification, because without this you can’t Job and Work in Dubai. In Today Article i will cover How to check Emirates id and id card status and their application status.
Emirates Id Status
Emirates id status is the Dubai identity Card Status. If you have send Emirates id card for renewal or Requested For a New Id card then you must need to check your Emiares id card status. You can check your id card is in process, Completed or in any Objection. If your id is in Objection then you have a maximum time 1 week. If you not resubmit or reapply your card in that Time, then after this the new Fees impossed on you to renew or for new Request. Follow these Steps To Check Your Emirates id status
Step#01: Open any browser of android phone or Laptop and Search ICA in the Google Search. The ICA Website appear on your Top result, so click on ICA Smart Services Result in google. You can also Visit this site by clicking Here
Step#02: This Will Leads you To Main Page Of ICA Site. Select Your Favorite language to use your services on ICA.
Step#03: After language Selection, Click On Id Card Status option. This will lead you a new page, below this main page find the Option “Check application Status” option. Below this option a Simple Box show you. To check the status of new id card by entering application number and for checking the application status of old id who is on renewal you need to enter your id card number.
Step#04: After clicking “Check button“. Scroll down your and see your all status about your emirates id. The Screenshot is below to understand it.
In this Way You can check about the status of Your id.
Id Card Status
Check your Id card Status Like Your id card renewal is in progress , Completed or in any objection. The renewal and new id registration has a fees. If any objection Impossed on your card, you must need to renew it before 7 days. After that Fees will be applied for new registration. Follow these Step by Step Process To Check Emirates Id card Status.
- Open ICA Official Government Website on Your Mobile or PC.
- When first interface appear, then select your language and click on Emirates id card status option
- This thing lead you to new page Where you need to find emirates application Status Option. Enter Your id application number or id card number and Click on “Check option”
- Its will lead you to a new page where the id card status of your Dubai identity card appear in your front Screen of your Device.
Emirates Id Application Status Online
You can also Check emirates id application status online to Know about your application. You can understand and check is your id application is in Progress, Completed or Facing any issue or Objection. The Process of checking Application status is similar Like Emirates id status.
You can check your renewal or new registration status of your id through ICA Website. All Process i mentioned above. Must check it on time. If any objection come on your id then must solve objection otherwise after 7 days your submitted fine count as a Zero and New Fees required for Emirates id.
Emirates Id Renewal
Emirates id renewal means to Renew your old or expired emirates id. In Dubai, Many peoples Face this issue how to renew their emirates id and how to check their renewal application status. Valid id is necessary, expired id not count as a valid id because no one can give you job without Valid id. You can’t enjoy any service without Valid Id.
So For Living in Emirates you must have Valid Emirates Eid. If you want renew your emirates id then follow below Points.
Before Emirates Id renewal You Must Have Following These Documents
Following Documents Are Required For Emirates id Renewal Online For Over 15 Year Old
- Expired Id Card or its absence or certificate of identity number proof or copy of expired identity card
- Original Valid Passport
- Expired Residency
Below 15 Year Must have these Document for id renewal online
- Original Valid Passport
- Unified number from the department of nationality and foreigners affairs
- The Original Birth Certificate of Father’s passport or Father’s id
- Personal Photos Size ( 4.5*3.5 cm ) with a white background.
How To Renew Emirates Id?
There Are Three Ways For Emirates Id Renewal. Follow one from them after preparing required documents
- ICA Website
- Smart Mobile Phone app Emirates Id Authority
- Typing Offices
You can Follow one from them of id renewal Process. Here I will tell you online method
Follow these Steps For Emirates Id Renewal Online
- First of All Visit ICA Site, Login to your account or Register it. Now Open the Emirates id Renewal Option. You can access this option From Clicking Here. When you click on it, it will lead you to emirates id renewal page.
- In Emirates id renewal page many option Available, Fill Option and attach required Documents Like Expired id card Scan Copy, You Passport Copy and expired residency copy.
- If you want to change your image on your id card, then must attach new Image
- If you feel any issue or Facing problem to Submit Your emirates id renewal Request. then you need to Go into Typing center with all these Required documents.
- If any additional Documents needed then the Typing center office tell you all about those documents.
- The Fees of Online Submitting Application is 40 AED.
Note: For Any Problem in Submitting online Application, then go to your nearest Typing center and ask for renewal request submission. They can easily submit your renewal application with in a 10 Minutes if all required documents Available. If any documents missing, then they will tell you about this.